[chuck-users] Chunity - RunCode() vs RunFile() affecting the stereo image

Luis Bergmann luisbergmann at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:10:42 EST 2018

Hello all,

I've been making a demo using Chunity to create music and sound for the
Unity demo Space Shooter.

I think Chunity is great and open up lots of possibilities, not only
regarding procedural synthesis but also implementing features commonly
found in game audio middlewares like Fmod and Wwise.

One particularly odd issue that I've found is that when using RunFile the
audio plays in mono only. That doesn't happen when using RunCode() or with
Machine.add(), as the stereo image using Pan2 or SndBuf2 is not affected
using these methods.

Does anyone notice that, or maybe I am missing something?

Best regards,

Luis

--
Luis Bergmann | +55 11 94284 0574