[chuck-users] GenX ugen doc issue

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Tue Sep 18 18:18:02 EDT 2018

Forrest --

Yikes, sorry 'bout that!  We retired the old "makegen" code quite awhile
ago.  I didn't realize there were still links to it that people were
using!  RTcmix is still very much alive and well, known-to-but-a-few.  :-)
 It's morphed into a library that is presently embedded for use inside
OpenFrameworks, iOS, Max/MSP, Unity (been working with it in Unity for
about 1.5 years, it's *really* fun!), and of course still standalone.

We moved to a completely new server system in the Music Department here at
Columbia, and it looks like the older RTcmix documentation got blitzed in
the process.  I have a copy of it all and can put it back on-line if people
are clamoring for it.

In the meantime, CSOUND still uses this older system (CSOUND and
RTcmix/cmix share a common  ancestor), and this may answer your questions
about how the GEN routines work:

https://csound.com/docs/manual/ScoreGenRef.html

brad