[chuck-users] FLOSS Manual update

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 10:51:32 EDT 2019

Hi Scott,

That's my second round of updating the FLOSS manual. At the moment I've
been adding some missing info (class methods mainly) and also some basic
synthesis tutorials that can be useful to get familiar with ChucK.

But now I think a more structured approach is required. I think it's
time to do some proper formatting, to better present the info already in
there (ie the way class methods are listed varies from chapter to
chapter, an updated 'Installation' section is needed - there are still
pictures of Win XP!, and so on).

If you want, I would suggest you to join me on flossmanuals.net, so that
you can get the rights to edit the book.

Once you've got access, let's have a chat here on the mailing list, so
that everybody is up to date, and get organized about what to do next.

Let me know if you have any question.

Cheers,

Mario