[chuck-users] FLOSS Manual update

Spencer Salazar spencer.salazar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:33:19 EDT 2019

A few years ago I created ckdoc, intended as an easily update-able
reference for chuck built-in libraries, chugins, etc.
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~spencer/ckdoc/

Source code is here:
https://github.com/spencersalazar/ckdoc

This included a project to attach documentation strings to every class,
public member function, and public member variable in the ChucK source
code- meaning that ckdoc generates its reference dynamically from the
source code rather than the separately maintained, hand-edited HTML
reference that is up on the Princeton/Stanford sites. There are still a few
classes that don't have documentation strings which you can see in the
reference, but the pull request button is there if anyone wants to help :)

Spencer