[chuck-users] trackpad problem

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:41:59 EDT 2019

On my computer (mid 2014 macbook pro on 10.12.6), the trackpad stopped
working in chuck / miniAudicle / chunity a while ago. It loads the device
successfully and then never receives any data from it. If I remember
correctly, external mice *did* still work with chuck. I had always just
assumed it was because of a repair that resulted in Apple replacing most of
the internals of my computer due to a swollen battery. Probably not the
same issue you are having because you reported external mice don't work
either.

Jack