[chuck-users] Call functions from other files

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 01:20:35 EDT 2019

I've been hoping for namespaces and imports in ChucK for a long time

https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/issues/109 <https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/issues/109>

The workaround as JP mentions is to Machine.add all the ChucK files you might need.  LiCK contains a rather long one

https://github.com/heuermh/lick/blob/master/import.ck <https://github.com/heuermh/lick/blob/master/import.ck>

   michael