[chuck-users] Fauck Issues

Casper Schipper casper.schipper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:02:17 EST 2019

Regarding Chugins, I found that if I compile Chugins from the official git repo, they throw an error if used with chuck installed from the binary installers. I found that error by switching log level to 10. It complained that the chuck dl version was not the same (if I remember correctly).

I fixed it by building chuck + mini-audible itself from latest source, but had to make a few adjustments <https://github.com/casperschipper/miniAudicle> to satisfy my OS (Mojave). assume there are better ways to solve these conflicts (compile to different target version?), but it worked for me.

Casper