[chuck-users] Expanding MIDI support

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 17:02:43 EDT 2019

I suppose trying to use the latest version of RtMidi would require more
work than simply address the issue I've reported.

But, we could at least fix the problem on Linux where you cannot send 1
and 2 bytes messages (program changes, real-time and aftertouch), that
seems a big one to me.

What I've done here (https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/issues/130) is
obviously a workaround, but it would be great if someone could have a
look at it and see whether or not this makes sense and is actually
harmless with no side-effects.

It could take "no time" to a C++ person (not sure actually, but I'm
trying :) ).

Cheers,

Mario

--
Electronic Musician, Creative Coder, QA Engineer
https://vimeo.com/creativecodingsalerno