[chuck-users] How to integrate Chuck into my own program?

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 7 14:53:07 EDT 2019

The way to do this would be to write a C++ program that uses all of the
"core/" source files, but not the "host/" source files, and write your own
host that interfaces with an audio callback of your choosing (could reuse /
modify the included host). Then, use a global Event to be your clock and
use your custom host to respond to events fired from that global Event and
to pass the event messages on over to Touchdesigner.