[chuck-users] style manual for coding? (Possibly off topic)

Charlie taos.points at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:53:29 EDT 2019

hey all,

sorry if this is off topic but I'm starting to realize that my haphazard
coding style is becoming a problem, as I build a live coding practice based
in ChucK. I'm wondering if there is a "Strunk and White" for coding
covering stuff like indentation, naming conventions, when to use a function
or class for something, etc etc. My formal training in coding is limited to
a FORTRAN class that I took in the 1980s at the Department of Agriculture
but I've done some stuff in C, so a book oriented around C or C++ would
probably work. Thanks in advance!

Charlie