[chuck-users] PLOrk repertoire on Mac help

Bradley Korth bradkorth at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 23 12:31:34 EST 2019

________________________________

I could just say that I cannot get LOrk_Path to show up with printenv.

Basically, though, I'm trying to setup ChucK and the PLOrk rep using the ChucK Wiki, but I'm running into a problem.  I don't have any Macs of my own to use, so I'm using the ones my school has.  I can't seem to change the computer's name, but it has hyphens in there.  I'm trying to basically get the PLOrk repertoire with ChucK onto the computer, and I just really don't know what to do.  I've never used ChucK before.  The best I got was editing ~/bash.profile and installing Environmental Variables.

I feel like I have even less luck on PC with miniAudicle, and wouldn't really know where to start.  For the PC, I mean it doesn't even let me stop the virtual machine like it does on Mac.

Hopefully I could get something like ChucK ChucK Rocket or Mirror Dance to work.

::Brad::