[chuck-users] Mojave/Catalina mic access issues

Scott Smallwood ssmallwo at ualberta.ca
Tue Nov 26 21:14:21 EST 2019

PS - I’ve seen a version of this issue with Chunity and Unity when building games for MacOS and running them on Mojave or Catalina.  There is an easy workaround that involves commenting out the mic setup stuff in the ChuckMainInstance (thanks Jack!), but I’m wondering if there may be other sticky issues…?

—ss

[ - ]  Scott Smallwood <http://www.scott-smallwood.com/> - Associate Professor - University of Alberta  [ - ]