[chuck-users] Mojave/Catalina mic access issues

Spencer Salazar spencer.salazar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:18:38 EST 2019

Hey David,

Thanks for noting this for us- Im guessing theres some kind of whitelist if
you used miniAudicle with audio input before upgrading to Mojave, as
neither Ge nor I seem to be having this issue.

Do you see "miniAudicle" listed under System Preferences > Security and
Privacy > Privacy > Microphone? If so, checking this box next its listing
may work as a temporary fix while we pursue a permanent solution.

Spencer

--

Spencer Salazar, PhD
spencer at spencersalazar.com | 831.277.4654