[chuck-users] Thanks for adding.

Unok Ewave unokonda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:31:39 EDT 2019

Hi everybody and sorry for the hassle.
I have been trying to unsubscribe from this list for months, maybe years.
In the old days it seemed like writing the word unsubscribe in the headers
of these lists used to work fine.
I have tried many ways and at sometime, somebody told me guided me to an
unsubscribe button somewhere that never worked.

Any hints?
Thanks,