[chuck-users] Thanks for adding.

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 16 11:58:38 EDT 2019

Unok,

I'll unsubscribe you (after this message) -- thank you for having been
part of this list.

For others wanting to change their settings or unsubscribe,
please follow the link at the bottom of every list message:

   (follow the instructions; let us know if it doesn't work.)

ChucK on,
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://www.gewang.com/
~
Co-founder, Smule
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- what we make, makes us --
https://artful.design/
~~~