[chuck-users] Linux Mint JACK?? ChucK.

Julien Saint-Martin julien.saintmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 30 06:29:55 EDT 2019

Hi Maria,

I also use Linux Mint and Jack.
A simple way to have Jack working is to use the graphical interface
qjackctl.
For jack server I recommend to use jackd2. It was long time ago but I and
other users experienced crashes with jackd .
You must install jackd2 in synaptic packet manager.
In qjackctl you must select /usr/bin/jackd2 inside menu:
Setup/Settings/Advanced/Server Prefix

I hope it helps!

Happy Chucking!!