[chuck-users] ChucK | Users Chugins/Chubgraphs/Chugens

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 16:33:22 EDT 2019

Sounds great, Mario!

The way I use ChucK & LiCK, which may or may not be properly documented, is to run

$ chuck --loop

in one terminal, setting --adc and --dac if necessary, and then from the lick directory in a second terminal

$ chuck + import.ck
$ chuck + examples/…

Then I often use a MIDI device and/or a guitar pedal board that appears as a keyboard so I don't have to touch the computer any more.

I have wanted to bundle all this up to deploy to a Raspberry Pi in a guitar pedal enclosure and/or eurorack synth module for some time, but I get distracted by other things.  :)

   michael