[chuck-users] New version of VSCode ChucK extension has been released

mario buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 13:22:08 EDT 2019

Hi Forrest,

That's simply great, I'll give it a try as soon as possible :)

Also cause I've recently started using VSCode, coming from Atom, and
this is a really good excuse for me to dive a little bit more into it.

Cheers,

Mario

On 10/09/2019 04:45, Forrest Cahoon wrote:
> Hey all!
>
> I just published version 0.2.0 of my vscode-chuck extension.
>
> This version has the syntax checking feature using the recently added
> `--syntax` chuck command-line switch. You will need to build chuck
> from sources for this to be available; therefore this capability is
> disabled by default.
>
> One thing that is enabled by default is the ability to play the code
> in the current editor window; hopefully everyone will enjoy that.
>
> Please check it out and let me know if you have any issues.
>
> https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=forrcaho.chuck
>
> https://github.com/forrcaho/vscode-chuck
>
> Forrest

Electronic Musician, Creative Coder, QA Engineer
https://vimeo.com/creativecodingsalerno
http://mbuoninfante.tumblr.com/
https://github.com/mariobuoninfante
https://bitbucket.org/mariobuoninfante/