[chuck-users] New version of VSCode ChucK extension has been released

maria p cruz maria.indigo7325987 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 02:38:37 EDT 2019

Im in Linux Mint, but:
As far as I know VisualStudio Code is for Mac OS X or Windows; I come from
Sublime Text that is installable on Linux; are You using Wine? Or Virtual
Box or VMware? Im in a iCore 5 and 16 gB RAM; normally my other hand on
hand software is SuperCollider, but when I run it on Virtual Box, in a
Windows 7 from LInux Mint it crash the sound, does it not happened in
Debian or Ubuntu? Is there other way to install VisualStudio Code in Linux?
Coming it from Mac OS X and Microsoft? I usually have used VisualStudio
Code for Html 5; CSS and PHP, or Javascript. But never Audio.

Maria