[chuck-users] webchuck and osc

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 25 18:04:43 EDT 2020

Here's two pages that use WebChucK in slightly different ways -- you can
look at the source to get an idea, download relevant files, etc:

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~lja/webchuck/
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~lja/timbre-library/

I think this might be the most recent branch on github. It's at least the
one that has been modified most recently.
https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/tree/emscripten-pattern-c

Sorry for the lack of clear documentation! As with a lot of ChucK things,
development is very sporadic.

~Jack