[chuck-users] ofxChucK

Mícheál Ó Catháin micheal.ocathain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:05:51 EDT 2020

Hi there!
I stumbled upon Ge's ofxChuck page earlier today.
I would be very interested in exploring this addon.
My installation of OpenFrameworks is on a Raspberry Pi 4 however.

The README.md is written with the XCode IDE in mind.
I'm using Vim on my RPi, via ssh, though pixel desktop environment is also
installed.

Are there any reasons ofxChucK would not work as an addon to OF on a RPi 4?
If anyone has done this and/or written a tutorial I'm all ears.
Otherwise I'll endevour to write one myself if I get it going!

micheal