[chuck-users] 64-bit Chugins on Windows?

David Braun braun at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 1 15:02:47 EST 2020

I'm seeking help getting Chuck 1.4.0.1 to recognize a chugin that I've
compiled with CMake. I've compiled chuck.exe from source and confirmed that
it's 64-bit with chuck --version. I've also compiled the chugin as 64-bit.
When I do all those steps as 32-bit, the chugin works. However, for 64-bit,
chuck can't load the chugin. I've tested with miniaudicle and from command
line. I'm using CMake on Windows to make the chugin. Hopefully a missing
compile flag etc isn't causing the issue. More details are here:
https://github.com/ccrma/chugins/issues/45 Thank you!