[chuck-users] => now

Mario Buoninfante mario.buoninfante at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:03:11 EST 2020

Hi Herman,

You can use Events/MIDI/HID to advance in time.
Have a look at this chapter if you want to know more about it
https://en.flossmanuals.net/chuck/_full/#events
In a nutshell what happens is that a MIDI event is received and that turns
into a *trigger*, so your program advances in time. Otherwise it stays
there until a MIDI even happens.
See it more as a trigger than a *time constant* if that makes sense.

Cheers,
Mario