[chuck-users] ADSR AttackRate, decayRate, sustainRate

herman verbaeten hverb54 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:38:13 EST 2020

Hi Mario,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Your script is not so easy to read for me and to imagine what is supposed to happen. I run it and it did exactely the same.
Is it correct to say that when i use only attackRate, decayRate, releaseRate it will create a negative envelope. I mean that instead of rising from 0 to the maximum volume attackRate  descents from 0 to a negative volume?

Kind regards,

herman