[chuck-users] SndBuf multiple pos plays at the same time

herman verbaeten hverb54 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 08:00:11 EST 2020

Thanks a lot Mario!
Allow me to ask you another  question: when using SndBuf, can one address the soundbuffer multiple times independantely and/or at the same time?  Like when you want to do chords? I know of the existance of LiSa but there’s  no tutorials and it looks very complicated.
Thanks in advance for your info.
Kind regards
Herman
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Op 22 feb. 2020 om 10:58 heeft mario buoninfante <mario.buoninfante at gmail.com<mailto:mario.buoninfante at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

'while' continuously evaluates the condition in () parenthesis (that in your case is 20::ms => now, a "pause"), and if that's true then executes the code in between {}.

That is the equivalent of having

while(true)

{

    your code;