[chuck-users] SndBuf : the meaning and use of .loop and .interp

herman verbaeten hverb54 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:04:48 EST 2020

Sorry Mario,
Of course.  My fault. Because i'm trying to get as much info as i can i'm looking into SndBuf and LiSa at the same time. Wondering what is the best way to
get the experiments done i have in my mind.
So i mixed up. But my question was about SndBuf and i don't think LiSa has a member .interp.
So if you could tell me where to find some examples of .loop and .interp. That would be great!
thanks in advance!

Cheers,

herman