[chuck-users] smoothing and scaling RMS data

Andrew Telichan Phillips a.telichanphillips at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 21:48:54 EST 2020

Thanks Mario - I appreciate the guidance!

Uff... I see I left a clause dangling in my last sentence there! Oops!

Anyhow, since I posted, I happened to come across the idea of using a one
pole filter to smooth the signal and was able to implement something... and
then later refine the implementation with the help of colleagues who have
more DSP knowledge than I do.

I've got something working fairly well, but will certainly see what this
paper has to offer... I'm sure there's plenty of room for improvement.

сб, 29 февр. 2020 г. в 19:30, Mario Buoninfante <mario.buoninfante at gmail.com