[chuck-users] web integration

Spencer Salazar spencer.salazar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:54:30 EDT 2020

Hey Micheal,

As an alternative, if you intend for the sound to be coming from the
Raspberry Pis and not a separate computer loading the webpages, you can run
ChucK locally on the Raspberry Pi and communicate over OSC, though you may
need to route OSC through Node as Im not certain that standard web browsers
can send OSC over UDP natively. Its fairly easy to compile chuck on
Raspberry Pi using the Linux compilation instructions (Ive done a lot of
work with native ChucK + Raspberry Pi so can fill in any details if
needed).

Spencer