[chuck-users] adc in terminal (Rob Hamilton asks)

Perry Cook prc at cs.princeton.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:35:16 EST 2020

Do a —probe to see how many adcs (and dacs) are there.  Then try command line forcing to that adc.

I find that if I’ve recently airplayed, or forget I have soundsource enabled, or sound flower, or some other real/virtual adc/dac, sometimes those are sticky in system audio and ChucK defaults to that instead of what you want.

Prc

Sent from my iPhone