[chuck-users] ChucK => Artful Design TV

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sat May 2 19:09:03 EDT 2020

Dear ChucKists,

I hope this finds you well. Since April, I have been hosting a Zoom
series called Artful Design TV (COVID-19 Edition): a multi-format weekly
series encompassing artful design, music, coding, critical making with
helpings of history and philosophy, and life check-ins for participants.
No experience is needed; it's free and all are welcome.

     https://artful.design/tv/

This coming Wednesday (5/6) at 1pm PDT/UTC-7, join us live for an
episode all about ChucK.  Perry Cook, Spencer Salazar, and I will host
to unpack the arcane art of programming language design, write some code
to make music, gaze into the abyss of the ChucK virtual machine, and
more. In a word: fun!

Learn more / sign up here (free and open to all):
     https://artful.design/tv

Check out earlier episodes in the Archive:
     https://artful.design/tv/archive

Keep on ChucKin',
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- a book for the engineer with a soul --
https://artful.design/
~~~