[chuck-users] miniAudicle crashing on Windows 10

soshiro at ccrma.stanford.edu soshiro at ccrma.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 1 15:56:48 EDT 2020

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the reply! I am actually teaching a chuck course for high
school students and I have half mac users and half windows users. It
seems that the mac users do not have a problem with the code below and
it runs fine, so I don't think it is an issue with the audio file or the
filename. I'm not a Windows user so I'm not too sure of what is causing
the issue. Would using backslashes in the path work in miniAudicle on
Windows? Or would miniAudicle not recognize the backslashes?

Thanks,
Scott