[chuck-users] Augmented Fifth

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at algocompsynth.com
Mon Apr 18 16:09:00 EDT 2022

I installed it but haven't had a chance to ... er ... fiddle with it yet. :-) One glaring feedback item - accessibility! Dark mode and tiny fonts are less than ideal. Does Ctl-+ work on the user interface? Can the theme be easily changed?

--
How many people can stand on the shoulders of a giant before the giant collapses?

Sent with ProtonMail secure email.