[chuck-users] Chunity (ChucK for Unity): Release!

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 29 14:31:23 EDT 2022

Hello chuck-users,

I am happy to once again announce a new version of Chunity! You can still
find Chunity on the asset store here: http://u3d.as/1bvM

The latest version is aligned with ChucK version 1.4.1.1 and includes beta
platform support for iOS, Android, and Linux, as well as pre-release
support for WebGL.

Furthermore, the open source repository for Chunity has been moved to
https://github.com/ccrma/chunity/. Chunity will continue to be maintained
by the Music, Computing, Design group at Stanford, and anyone who wants to
help can pitch in there!

Happy ChucKing!
~Jack