[chuck-users] Other question. was Re: Finding ChucK 1.4.1.1 pakage for Windows.

Gabriele Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:50:41 EDT 2022

Reply to Ge Wang's message, wrote on 05/10/2022 at 03:52:
> Hi Gabe!
>
> chuck-1.4.1.1 for Windows is now (and finally) available, with thanks
> to the efforts of Spencer Salazar:
>
>     https://chuck.stanford.edu/release/

Hi dearest!

Super! I'm going to grab it down. Thanks a lot to all the people who put
efford on it.

> Thank you so much, Gabe, for noting the need for accessibility in
> miniAudicle. We are in the process of charting the roadmap (near and
> far) and definitely plan to address and improve accessibility.

Glad to hear that. If you need, I can beta test for you under Windows
(the MacOS version is already ok) and with NVDA Screen Reader.

Just contact me off list when needed, I'll be happy to help.

All the best for you and your team.

Gabe.