[chuck-users] Finding ChucK 1.4.1.1 pakage for Windows.

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Sep 27 19:51:47 EDT 2022

Hi Gabe!

Thanks for catching this. We are still working on building 1.4.1.1 for
windows, our process for which admittedly needs an update, as we are
dependent on increasingly ancient windows environments, especially for
miniAudicle. We released 1.4.1.1 for mac/linux first to synchronize with
the Chunity 2.0.0 release and get native Apple Silicon support out
sooner. While 1.4.1.1 included mainly updates for mac, we should have
made it clear about the windows build coming later. We will boost the
priority on the windows 1.4.1.1.

Thanks again,
Ge!

~~~
Ge Wang
Associate Professor
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Department of Music (also Computer Science, by Courtesy)
Stanford University
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~ge/
~
Artful Design: Technology in Search of the Sublime!
-- what we make, makes us --
https://artful.design/
~~~