[chuck] Re: [chuck-dev] gain ugen segmentation fault

Niklas Werner bergtroll at gmx.li
Sun Jul 11 23:03:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:25, Matthew Shanley wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, I had to go out of town for the weekend.

> Program received signal SIG32, Real-time event 32.
> 0x402f79f4 in pthread_getconcurrency () from /lib/libpthread.so.0
>

> Is this helpful?
not really.
You might want to type "where" or "bt" after the crash, as Nicolas already
wrote... This shows the whole trace of the function calls leading to the
crash.

I can run your example without worries on my gentoo machine, btw. (ppc)

random ideas:
- recent compiler upgrade and glibc not re-emerged?
- different compiler used for alsa/kernel and chuck?

(c++ can be very bitchy about different binary interfaces...)

Cheers,

Niklas
--
Computer Music PhD-student