[chuck] OSC + Documentation

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Mon Jul 26 18:50:53 EDT 2004

now it's 1 month later. any success with OSC? (it's an coincidence that
it's exactly one month)

i just compiled chuck on linux and it works without any problems (it
compiled in the first run, this is not my usual experience with audio
software)

when OSC support is implemented, would it be possible to control chuck
completly over OSC. like starting chuck as daemon and adding|removing
*.ck patches to the running chuck daemon. (maybe this is a stupid
question. is it possible from within a patch to add another patch?)

i will try to learn chuck in the next days. is there a windows binary
available? i don't have a fast network connection at home to download
cygwin (i guess it's big).

and another question: can i open wav/ogg/mp3 files with chuck? ist it
possible to play them and change the pitch (how does it sound)?

examples sndbuf.ck return the following error:

# ./chuck sndbuf.ck
[sndbuf.ck]:line(2): cannot find control parameter 'sndbuf.path'

i have put a snare.raw file in the same directory.