R: [chuck] ChucK competition results!

Alessandro Fogar sfogar at infoserver.it
Thu Nov 4 02:24:31 EST 2004

Hi,

when the Audicle will be released ?

Best regards

Alessandro Fogar

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: chuck-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu
[mailto:chuck-bounces at lists.cs.princeton.edu] Per conto di Ge Wang
Inviato: giovedì 4 novembre 2004 0.27
A: Mailing list for programming language 'ChucK'
Oggetto: Re: [chuck] ChucK competition results!

Hi Mikael and all!

Very cool!  There is now a link from the programs section to stacken on the
wiki.

Perry and I just presented the Audicle at ICMC with a live demo of the
Audicle/ChucK - we will make the presentation available soon in some form.

We have fixed several bugs, including the crash caused by killing parent
shreds that have sporked shreds.  This will be in a release later this week
with theses fixes.  The big release with objects/arrays/events is scheduled
for this holiday season, in early to mid December.

Best,
Ge!