[chuck] Midi devices + Reserved Words

Mikael Johansson mikael at johanssons.org
Wed Nov 17 03:13:03 EST 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Adam Tindale wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have gotten midi devices in happening on OS X. When I try and change
> the device in it doesn't work. I get a compile error. Is this right?
>
> Is there a function in chuck like the --list-dev in pd? I would love to
> see what chuck has access to and their corresponding numbers.
>
> Is there a list of reserved words out there? I have stumbled across a
> few but I would love to have them all in one place.

I suppose the "real" list of reserved words will come when the promised
documentation effort gets started.

Awaiting that, I've dug out reasonable guesses on reserved words from the
source code; take a read through the emacs mode - it's visible there.
http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mik/chuck.el

--
Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael at johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower