[chuck] Sync question

Philip Davidson philipd at alumni.princeton.edu
Sat Oct 2 12:19:16 EDT 2004

Laurent

{ 0 | 1 | 2 } => t.sync acts as a mode selector for controlling the
oscillator.

the oscillator classes have 3 options for how they operate.

0 => t.sync is Internal Time
	the oscillator phase comes from its own internal clock that increments
each time a sample is output

1 => t.sync is Global Time
	the oscillator phase follows the global clock.

2 => t.sync is Phase Driven
	the oscillator phase is specified by the value that has been chucked
to it.

the default for an oscillator is mode 0;