[chuck] wish list

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Oct 3 00:46:29 EDT 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 4:31 AM, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

> is the protocol used by the VM sockets documented and intented to
> provide an entry-point API, so that we can drive a performance by
> local TCP/IP ? if not what would be good to have IMHO

This _is_ a good thing to have!  The VM sockets are not visible yet
from within the language.  Soon, there will be a net module (like std,
math, machine) with TCP, UDP over IP.  Also, OSC support is due out
around the same time.  Driving a potentially collaborative performance
with this could be powerful (things can blow up even faster).  We are
looking forward to it.

Best,
Ge!