[chuck] Langage syntax

Philip Davidson philipd at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 5 09:14:39 EDT 2004

Laurent,

We maintain the ChucK Documentation at
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/doc.  The Tutorial and 'Programmer's
Guide'
should have what you are looking for.  On the "ugen" page, clicking on
  an instrument name will take you to a more extensive description.

This documentation most accurately reflects the current state of the
language.
Be aware that Chuck is in a development phase, many features will arise
in the coming weeks.

As a general rule, 'freq' arguments take an argument in Hz.  Amplitude
is
general expressed as a linear multiplier ( 0.0 - 1.0 ).  There are
functions in
the standard library to convert rms, db, pow, etc.