[chuck] version 1.1.5.1 released

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Oct 17 13:40:45 EDT 2004

> FWIW, I still get a Segmentation fault on AMD64 using either
> make linux-alsa or linux-oss. The only compile anomalies are...

>From our earlier tests, it seems that the problem is deeper in
the stack of the shreds and the instructions.  we made initial
effort to further standardize the data types for amd 64, but
it still crashes.  We have not given up, but will wait until
after the current sequence of madness to dive into this (after
this month).  sorry for making you wait so long!  we shall
make amd 64 chuck-compatible.

Best,
Ge!