[chuck] Bugreport of sorts

rrm rrm at style.net
Tue Oct 26 18:10:37 EDT 2004

Use "drwtsn32.exe" to edit the Dr. Watson Configuration or see where it's
saving the log files and dump files.  Alternately you can find that
information stored at the following registry key:

\\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DrWatson

On most of the newer OS's the dump type is set to mini-dump by default.
If you're looking for a decent user space debugger I recommend OllyDBG.

Hope that helps.

./rm