[chuck] time signature durations

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Sep 7 19:05:44 EDT 2004

Gary and I have talked about this.  Actually coming up with a
semantic to assign new types relative to others, and having
them automatically update when the root types are changed.
Something like:

100 ms => dur quarter;
4*quarter => dur =whole;  // some semantic i forgot now

50 ms => quarter;

would automatically cause =whole to change.

PRC