[chuck] problem starting audio on linux

Matthew Shanley mshanley at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Sep 13 20:34:38 EDT 2004

Hi Ge,

Thanks for the response. Changing the sample rate did indeed work for me
using jack, and that's all I need. It didn't solve the problem with
alsa, however, and neither did restarting alsasound. I'm running gentoo
linux using kernel 2.6.8-r3. My system is fine now, but I'm happy to do
anything you need to help figure out the alsa problem.

matt