[chuck] hi and newbie problems executing chuck

jesus gollonet listas at jesusgollonet.com
Thu Apr 28 18:09:42 EDT 2005

Thanks both. I have it now up and running and have tested with a couple
of examples, but i guess that i'll have to brush up on my command-line
skills before delving deeper into it. I mean, i can't even follow the
tutorial, as i don't know how to create a new file or save an existing
one. Do you know of a good resource for this tasks? It doesn't have to
be necesarily chuck related, but it would help.

And... Forgive me for dumb questions. I'm a sort of high-level (in terms
of abstraction) programmer, and am not used to cope with ms-dos at all.
If this is considered off topic i'll ask somewhere else.

Anyway, thanx a lot.

CheeerS!