[chuck] spork ~ chuck-users ( new mailing_list + more )

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 25 09:12:07 EDT 2005

Dear All,

Along with the new release, we have made a new mailing list
(chuck-users), intended for specific questions and discussions about
using chuck.  This list (chuck) will (soon) become a moderated,
low-traffic mailing list intended for updates, announcements,
tutorials, and low-bandwidth discussions.

Hopefully the folks that are interested in chuck can remain on (chuck)
without being potentially spammed too much, and those that have
specific questions can fire away on (chuck-users) with a clean
conscience!

Additionally, we have been graciously given permission to abuse an
entity called 'soup kitchen'.  It is the state-of-the-art in
anti-social networking.  It contains many nice features (all
conversations are by default world-readable, optional email
notification of new replies to topics, and is rather elegant) that may
be to useful as a semi-realtime semi-anonymous forum.  The author,
Visnu Pitiyanuvath, will work with us to further enhance the site to
make it more useful and fun.

Links to all the lists and soup kitchen can be found here:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/community.html

Join, if you like.  Have fun!

Best,
ChucK Team