[chuck] anyone got tips for using ChucK on Windows XP?

Mikael Johansson mikael at johanssons.org
Mon Jan 17 04:46:58 EST 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, Gary Williams wrote:
> The ChucK materials I've found at Princeton all seem to be aimed at
> command-line Unix style interfaces. Are there any instructions or tips for
> using Windows? I've got the .chk files tagged to call ChucK, but that doesn
> t allow multiple file calls.

On of the easiest ways to do this is to work the the command-line
interface available. Start the command shell (Windows->Run->cmd), go to
the relevant directory and run ChucK with the .ck files you want to run...

> --Gary
> ----
> Chess: http://chessnut.net/
> Homepage: http://garywilliams.org/
> Blog: http://tfs_reluctant.blogspot.com/
> Resume: http://garywilliams.org/resume.htm
> Store: http://www.cafeshops.com/tfsreluctant/
> Phone: (607) 775-0408
> Permanent email: gwms at corninglink.com

Mikael Johansson                 | To see the world in a grain of sand
mikael at johanssons.org            |  And heaven in a wild flower
http://www.mikael.johanssons.org | To hold infinity in the palm of your hand