[chuck] Serial or USB access?

Lance Boyle lanceboyle at cwazy.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 18:09:39 EST 2005

Thanks, Ge. I'm still trying to evaluate how I might get a (possible)
new project completed with the minimum fuss, and of course ChucK came
to mind.

I had thought of a MIDI head tracker but so far I haven't been able to
discover one, or even to discover that one exists. I would appreciate
any tips from anyone about MIDI head trackers.

FWIW, the page at http://hct.ece.ubc.ca/nime/2005/chuck.html lists the
date as May 25th, 2004.

Also FWIW, my name is Jerry B a u c k, not Lance. Lance Boyle is a joke
name that I used to get the free e-mail account from cwazy.co.uk that I
use for mail lists and to keep my "Google space" from being polluted
with trivial occurrences of my name 8^). I have a little web site at
www.transaural.com that is audio (and business) related.

Jerry